Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sometimes I Follow Through

Things get hectic in my life sometimes, and the whirlwind of thoughts/inspirations/ideas doesn't take a rest too often either. I feel as though I'm always a few steps behind in terms of projects I want to start, things I want to buy, design elements I want to incorporate. That's why today I bring you some things I have managed to acquire that I first considered on this blog. From this post, I decided to buy some bottles and managed to find these two on separate yard saling trips. I'm still on the lookout for more.


And from this one I started thinking about tins, and fell in love with this one right away when I saw it at my favorite antique store.

Also, a friend of mine recently picked this up for me at the swap meet, and I love it:

On a sad note, I would have photos to link to this post, but I fear the package my mother sent of my matryoshka collection was stolen from my doorstep (why does the post office just leave things outside?). Again, the Universe conspires to keep me from being too attached to things. Boo.

Listening to Papercuts.

1 comment:

  1. i love those items and that is so sad about your matryoshka's! i've had that happen to me also

    ReplyDelete