Tuesday, June 2, 2009

London on the Brain

Please excuse the jitteryness of this post, I've had too many Diet Cokes today. Hm.

Last night K and I had dinner with some friends and it was really lovely. We talked a lot about Europe (they're going for a year!) and it made me realize how much I'm going to miss my boy while he's gone (he's leaving for London next Friday, sadness). I mean, look how cute he is, how could you not miss him?
It's fun being silly sometimes. Our friend took this photo.

But, I am wondering why I'm being so gushy? Normally I don't talk about him this way...although I love him dearly, I'm just not an overly affectionate person...I think I'm really going to miss him :(

But I just confirmed for sure that I'm going in July. There's nothing stopping me now, and I am getting really really excited.

Here's a little list of things I've begun to think about for when I get to London:
(1) I will not make the same mistake I made last time and ask where the "restrooms" are. I got the most condescending laugh-stifling smirk when I made this mistake.

(2) I WILL find some Bansky street art.

(3) I will allow myself to get a little touristy. Especially if it means I get to ride on this:

(4) I will drink copious amounts of tea (although I sort of do this anyway).

More to come, but I'm out of time today. ♥

Listening to The Gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment