Friday, September 18, 2009

Time Again to Get Out of Town

It's been almost two months since I got home from my trip, and I'm feeling antsy to get going somewhere again. I keep telling K that I want to at least go on a mini road trip, perhaps to the desert...just pack a bag and go.

Or maybe we can drive up north, take the ocean route.

I want to stay in a motel with a pool, leave my cell phone and computer at home, bring some books and my camera and just take it easy for a weekend. Unfortunately, this weekend is all booked, but soon. Very soon.

And maybe next year, if I plan it right, I'll be here again. *sigh* photo by me

And, in pretty much the opposite vein, here's the Picture-A-Day:
Desk of a busy grad student. K's house, morning.

Listening to The Modern Lovers.

Oh, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment