Thursday, September 17, 2009

I ♥ Horses


I don't watch a lot of TV, especially because I don't get any channels, but I do catch up on my favorites via DVD from time to time. Lately, I've been watching season 2 of Mad Men. I could go on for days about the fabulous clothes, hair and sets, but I'm mentioning the show only because of how much Betty's new hobby (no, NOT the washer and dryer) reminded me of how much I used to love riding horses. I used to ride fairly often when I was younger, and my first job was cleaning horse stables (which is a lot more fun than one might imagine). There's nothing like going on a brisk ride in an open field to really invigorate the senses. I think it's time to look into horseback riding opportunities around here. Plus, they are just such beautiful creatures, merely looking at them is a pleasure.



images, top to bottom: , source unknown, , , , , .

Picture-A-Day:
K being adorable in a hypercolor t-shirt. Leaving my house, morning.

Listening to it's just too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment