Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Looking Forward to Fall

The heat wave seems to be ebbing, and I can definitely feel fall approaching. Although fall never really shows up in southern California, I still get excited by scarves and gloves and school supplies. These are some of the things I've been eying lately.




I love this tuxedo jacket, and I have to stop myself from buying it as a birthday present to myself
And this seems an odd thing to want for fall, but it I think tap pants go well with tights, and they're just so cute. Plus, I've wanted a pair forever.
This also seems like a summery purchase, but layered with scarves and jackets gypsy style, I think a sailor shirt would look perfect.
And these I just looove.
Must have.
I've been really attracted to drape jackets lately, and am on the lookout for a good one. I like this, but it's just a touch too 80s for me.
I have always wanted a brown leather briefcase.
And lockets, lot and lots of lockets.


Picture-A-Day:
Yes, I do have Strawberry Shortcake figures on my desk. Don't judge me. My office, afternoon.

Listening to Sonic Youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment