Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moving projects

I'm moving house next weekend, and I have multiple projects for my new place swirling around in my head. Some of them are more practical than others, which means many may never see the light of day, but this one I really want to get going. I have had this large square of plywood forver, amd I've been trying to find it a purpose. I was thinking I might paint it, but my skills in that area are slim, and it suddenly struck me that I could meld two ideas: make a headboard and find a place to use vintage wallpaper that won't break the terms of my lease. I ran across some pretty amazing vintage paper at an antique store recently, and I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying it. Well, that's what the internet is for. Some designs that have inspired me:









Listening to Loney, Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment