Thursday, February 12, 2009

Posters!

I thought I was going to get more range with this post, with local or independent poster designers and printers, but I fell into band posters and have barely found my way out. They are too much fun to look at. Here is a (small) list of my favorites so far:

↑ It's all in the name of this design company (Delicious Design League.) They have really wonderful posters. I love this one for the colors and movement (and that it features my favorite animal).
Some more from Delicious Design:

↑ Dislike the band, love the poster.


I also like that their site displays the full poster and then details on the side.


Too many to love!

moving on...

Methane Studios has some nice posters (if a sort of unfortunate name?). I really like this one.


↑ I love the colors in this poster by Gianni Rossi, and that Bjork's face lends itself so well to caricature.

I know I posted about him yesterday, but I just love this guy's posters, so here is more Garrett Karol:



↑ I particularly like this one. Reminds me of a poster from yesterday.

And, finally, my favorite from today:


Francesca Montanari. Her work is lovely and fun.

Listening to the new Laura Gibson Album. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment