Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Young Victoria

Blog break! no particular reason why either...although I suppose most of my free time has been spent in pursuit of Christmas presents. I am leaving Christmas Eve to see my family, and I am so so excited.

Anyway, I have been seeing more movies lately, and this has been bumped up on the list after hearing about it yesterday.



I love the era and would like to learn more about Victoria and Albert (especially if that means getting to look at Rupert Friend).

Also, the Vanity Fair shoot with Emily Blunt is gorgeous.





Picture-A-Day:
We keep getting gift baskets at work fill of chocolates and cookies, but the pears are the most delicious. Office, noon.

Listening to a lot of best of the decade compilations.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete