Monday, December 7, 2009

I ♥ Rain

A crazy rain storm is currently blowing through town and I couldn't be happier. True, my total commute time was near two hours, when normally it is closer to 40 minutes (to work and back), but watching the rain from my warm office was very satisfying. And I got to go home early! There are so few weather variations here, it is really special (at least to me) when it is anything other than 75 degrees and sunny.

I'm staying in, bundling up, listening to the wind and the rain, and drinking tea. I'm also watching amazing rainy day movies. It's glorious.


Picture-A-Day:
I tried to go outside to take a better picture, but my umbrella was blown inside out, at which point I decided to go back to my warm office. Out the window, afternoon.


Listening to Passion Pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment