Thursday, December 3, 2009

At Least it Wasn't the Swine

So my body and brain decided to shut down in the form of the flu, and I have spent the last few days in bed working on difficult tasks such as holding a spoon (K actually laughed at me when I complained my spoon was too heavy while trying to eat soup) or holding up a book (haha, I got him back by making him read this aloud to me). What can I say, I like hilarious, mindless literature when I am sick (full disclosure: I may have also watched/slept through half of the movie).

Anyhow, I was back at work today, but my mind was definitely on crisp sheets (thankfully I bought a brand new lovely set right before I got sick) and good books (free from NaNaWriMo I can read again! Am very excited!)

Picture-A-Day:
Fun things to crinkle and pop. My office, late afternoon.

Listening to .

No comments:

Post a Comment