Friday, December 4, 2009

Free Trees and Mulled Wine

I love Christmas. I love the food and the smells and especially the lights. My apartment is too small for a tree, and I wasn't going to get one this year, but my friend (with equally-too-small-for-tree apartment) was given one randomly, and so we asked K if we could take it to his house. An impromptu decorating party was arranged, and I ran out to buy some glittery balls and candy canes, and we went to town. It's no real beauty, our little tree, but I love it.



We didn't have a pretty skirt, so I threw some lights under a white sheet, and voila.

We also made mulled wine, which is surprisingly easy, and delicious.




Picture-A-Day:
K made me an Ira Glass ornament! K's house, morning.


Listening to The Fresh and Onlys.

No comments:

Post a Comment