Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The title of this post is definitely not "Cuckoo for Clocks" because that would just be silly


I've been wanting a cuckoo clock for awhile now. I love clocks, especially old, noisy ones, and so I find it remarkable that the only clocks in my home are on my oven, my iPod doc, and my little travel alarm I use to wake up every morning. This must be remedied, and I have decided that a cuckoo is the place to start. However, I'm just not sure what kind I want to get.

There is the classic log cabin clock:


trendy, flat black plastic ...
pretty...

girly...

embroidered (?)...

and keeping on theme for a few posts ago--origami...

ornate dark wood is nice...

printed is cute...

and super modern is cool...

but my favorite so far, and hopefully what I end up with, is the Black Forest stag's head. It's just neat looking. And it has rifles!


Picture-A-Day:
Etsy purchase came today! my office, evening.

Listening to the new Flaming Lips vis Exclusive First Listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment