Monday, October 5, 2009

Framed

The weekend was quite good, as Sunday was the first day this year that felt like a Fall day. I was wearing a scarf and sweater, drank tea and curled up to watch a movie. Later that night, I even wore a coat! I could have used an extra blanket on my bed too. It was pretty fantastic, and I'm just crossing my fingers that it will last.

The weather has me turning my brain indoors again, which means it's time to spruce up the dwelling. I know this look is everywhere, and a little overexposed these days, but I can't help but love clusters of mismatched picture frames. Whether they be in different sizes, colors or shapes (all three?), I love grouped wall decor.

Picture-A-Day: I love long necklaces. My office, evening.

Listening to the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment