Friday, October 9, 2009

Narcissim and Past Lives

I tried to post this last Friday, but it just didn't work out, so here we go, try 2!

Sometimes (and by this I mean very rarely) I search "Lily" online, just to see what pops up. I'm not looking for myself, as I have no internet credits to my name, but it is fun to see what else out there in the world shares your name. And yes, I get a lot of links to flower-related pages. Anyhow...today I found Lily Elsie, who apart from being a famous Edwardian theater actress, is so pretty it's actually fun to look at her. I adore her hair accessories and dresses. I swear I must have lived in this era in a past life, and given my fondness for it, I must have had a pretty good time.




Picture-A-Day: Alarm clock mishap lead to shooting without aiming. Running to my car (which is not this car), morning.

Listening to Sleater-Kinney because they are what I would want my band to be...if I had a band. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment