Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paper and String

I am not sure why (for me these things usually come out of nowhere), but I have the urge to hang hundreds of paper figures from my ceiling. In fact, if I mixed it up with yesterday's feathers, I think a pretty interesting display might ensue. Although I don't think I would want it to be a permanent fixture. Sometimes you just feel the need for a little whimsy. I think a mixture of white paper cranes and flowers and a colorful array of feathers would be pretty amazing.










Picture-A-Day:
Not too terrible, for a beginner? My office, late morning.

Listening to and loving the name of Volcano Choir.

1 comment:

  1. Oo this has given me a similar urge. We visited a friend in Italy and decorated his room with cardboard, I am waiting to post the photo of it but shall soon! (trying to ask him for a wide angle photograph). We had big dreams of decorating every inch but then the supermarkets stash of boxes was cleared! And we had to make do with what we had already taken. :) The dollar bill shirt is perfect.

    ReplyDelete