Monday, October 19, 2009

A Day Off

Not feeling so hot today, and I actually took the day off, which is rare. But I am getting some much needed quiet and rest, and am hoping it will refresh me for the rest of the week.

Today I wanted to focus on images that wake a creative spirit in me, and I thought immediately of Anna Wolf. Her photography is beautiful, but I love her collage and "little books". They are usually so simple, but evoke a lot of feeling. The perfect thing to pore over with a cup of tea on an autumn day.





Another good source today is the ever-magical Unicorn Diaries. Beautiful and quiet and a little strange. That's how today feels too.




Picture-A-Day: K grading papers. His house, afternoon.

Listening to the sounds from K's street: cars, kids playing, airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment