Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wanderlust

I'm getting itchy to travel again, to see, smell, taste and take in new things. To breathe new air. To take pictures of strange places and faces and things. To drive on new roads. To send postcards. To wander. Hm. perhaps I ought to get out of town this weekend. What do you think?

A few years ago I picked up a pack of postcards in a little shop in San Francisco. I never sent any of them because I just love them too much. Especially as a collection.


There's just something I really love about well-grouped photos and repeating patterns. Mm.

While I haven't put the cards to their intended use, I have put them up in my offce. I also framed a group of them (sorry about the poor photo quality--I took this with my phone):

My next photo project is going to include simple images in pairs/groups I think.
Listening to Beirut.

No comments:

Post a Comment