Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Slight Procrastination (but the productive kind)

Spending more time at home trying to get a novel written may prove useful in unexpected ways. It turns out, when you need a break from one thing you'd like to procrastinate on, you inevitably pick up other things you've been neglecting. Getting some London pictures up (finally!). These are the first of many (very many), but it's a good start.








Really though, so far, NaNoWriMo has been really really fun. I know it's going to get more difficult, especially the more intricate the plot becomes, but I'm glad I'm attempting it.

NaNoWorCo (Yeah, that's right...I'm tracking my word count by calling it national novel word count, what of it? ... I'm so lame): 5, 483.

Listening to The Postmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment