Friday, August 28, 2009

Music, Mod Furniture and Vintage Dresses..it's going to be a good weekend.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I'm going to a music festival tonight and tomorrow night, which I'm excited for and then on Sunday my favorite vintage store is having a garage sale, and there is another huge sale of mid-century furniture that I really want to make it to. So, hopefully by Monday my head will be full of good music, my closet full of new dresses and my house full of mod nic nacs (unfortunately my tiny house wont fit any more furniture!).

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Picture-A-Day On my way into my office, this morning. (It was already 85 degrees outside!)

Listening to live in a matter of hours:
Chromeo
Band of Horses
Devendra Banhart
Matt and Kim
Girl Talk
...and more. I'm pretty excited. I'm going on my own tonight, which should be interesting, as I've never done that before and large crowds of people tend to make me anxious. I'm wondering how I'll do with no one to counter balance my anxiety. I'm sure I'll be fine. It will be nice to go wherever/whenever I please. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment