Monday, August 17, 2009

Late Monday

Slowly but surely, I'm sifting through London photos. I really don't know when I've been this busy. It is kind of insane. I am tired of not getting some photos up, however, so I'm just going to ignore the perfectionist in me screaming to wait until I have time to do the posts justice, and just do it.

This is, I think, was the first photo I took, and I was really excited, having just come off a True Blood kick at home. Then I was remarkably pleased (in my long-plane-ride-addled brain) that I caught the sign as it was showing "Cockfosters". Apparently sometimes I can be a 12-year-old boy.


This is my first sight of the street we were living on. The flat is just up the stairs in one of those buildings. It was a lovely place to stay! So close to the park.


The rest are from inside the British Museum, which we were just walking past and decided to go in. Amazing artifacts--and I got to see the Rosetta Stone (my pictures are very blurry though).














Listening to the sound of my brain melting.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to visit london and your subtle photos don't help ;)

    ReplyDelete