Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Home!

I'm back, I'm back! And it feels I've been away so long! I had an amazing, amazing time in London and Paris and I can't wait to get some pictures up. It might be a few days because while some are being developed, the digital ones are currently on my new external harddrive that I bought to extract them from K's laptop (and because of my terrible luck with computers). So hopefully this means more photos in general because now I have a place to store them.

Life is very very busy. On top of getting home and getting back into the swing of things, I have another event with my literary/arts project that will be our official launch party. I am so excited, but know it's going to be a crazy night in the middle of a crazy busy week. Also, K's band is playing a big show on Thursday, and then a music festival on Saturday, plus there are a million people I want to see and places to catch up with--if that makes any sense!

Much more to come about the trip, but for now, I'll leave you with an artist whose work I got to see at a gallery in London, and with whom I am completely in love (well, with her work anyway). I cannot express how amazing it was to be in a city where most museums and galleries are completely free. It makes it inexcusable to be uninspired...I can't even contain all the new images my brain is bursting with! Anyhow, here is some work by Emily Wolfe:







Listening to Amanda Blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment