Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello, Monday!

This weekend was amazing! The 90s party was the most fun I've had at a house party in a long time. I'll try to get some photos up soon.

The rain finally stopped on Sunday, and it was a lovely, sunny day to go to the farmer's market. It seemed as though everyone was there. I got some blood oranges, which I've been craving lately. I ate a few last night, and they were completely red inside, which I've not seen before. They were beautiful.

I took some photos with my Diana+, and will develop them soon.

Anyway, photography is on my mind lately, and here's a photographer I would love to emulate: Franck Juery



His work is quiet and evocative and makes my heart beat a little faster as I hold my breath.





Picture-A-Day:
I have a lot of bows in my desk, and I'm not sure why. My office, afternoon.


Listening to Pursesnatchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment