Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(Shhh) I Kinda Want a TV Right Now

Inspired by JL



Jenny Lewis was pretty amazing. I love love love her voice, and to hear it live at a good venue was a delight. I didn't take any pictures, but I did create the above on Polyvore to give a sense of what she was wearing/the vibe she was giving. It felt unique, relaxed, sexy, never trying to hard, with a hint of vintage and a lot of soul. ♥

She gave an anecdote about being on this show, and now I really want to watch it. Sometimes I do secretly wish I had cable.

Completely unrelated, but I CAN watch this, because it's all online. I love this premise. I applaud Amy Poehler et al for supporting girls and taking their activities and dreams seriously in this way. What a wonderful project. It makes me want to find a way to start inspiring positive change...

No comments:

Post a Comment