Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sets of Color

While catching up with Apartment Therapy, I found Happy Tape, and I absolutely must get some. The colors are fun and varied, and it would add so much to any paper projects, including my favorite, collage. If I ever start posting some of my stuff here, I will be sure to include a collage featuring Happy Tape, because I definitely see one (at least!) happening.





Happy Tape is also a blog by Tina Rice with lots of fun tape craft ideas.

I also found this tape, which is very similar, but made in Korea instead of Japan:
How beautiful are these colors!


There is something about simple art and office supplies that come in color sets that really draws me in. I can never resist the color packs of Sharpie, and even those super cheap markers that come in packs of 50+ and dry out right away are difficult for me to resist).

Especially when they come in amazing color sets such as this:

I also have a set of color paperclips that make me kind of giddy. I dunno, I just love color sets.


Listening to Julie Doiron.

And for Poetry Month:
Spring is like a perhaps hand
by E. E. Cummings


III

Spring is like a perhaps hand
(which comes carefully
out of Nowhere)arranging
a window,into which people look(while
people stare
arranging and changing placing
carefully there a strange
thing and a known thing here)and

changing everything carefully

spring is like a perhaps
Hand in a window
(carefully to
and fro moving New and
Old things,while
people stare carefully
moving a perhaps
fraction of flower here placing
an inch of air there)and

without breaking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment