Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photography♥Crush

Today I found Tina of lifelovepaper, who also has an amazing Flickr. I can't quite put into words how much I love her photos, each one is so perfect in its little imperfections. The atmosphere and story she creats makes me want to climb right in.





↑This is the first one I saw, and I identified immediately. I love finding images of other peoples' worlds that seem familiar. It's like the rare experience of meeting someone for the first time yet feeling as though you're just on the same page.
↑And this one would have been perfect for yesterday's post.


Listening to Vashti Bunyan.

And, for the final day of Poetry Month, as well as "Poem in Your Pocket Day," a pocket size poem that is one of my very favorite.

First Fig
by Edna St. Vincent Millay
.
My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends---
It gives a lovely light!

No comments:

Post a Comment