Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pedestrian Access

Already the 3rd of August. My, this summer is flying by. This week, however, has been off to a slow start due to the fact that I spend days (well, since yesterday) being quite anxious for the wellbeing of K, who started his walking trek from LA to San Diego yesterday. I'm checking my phone constantly to get updates on how he's doing, and I sigh big in relief when I hear he's made it to his destination for the day.

You can read more about his pursuits on the website he started, although he wont be posting again until he's home on Friday.

I thought I would post some pictures from an earlier walk he did, when he walked the length of El Cajon Blvd.. There are more photos, but here's a lot of my favorites.






















I just can't wait until he gets home and we move into our new place.

Listening to The Morning Benders.



Life without context:

No comments:

Post a Comment