Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Moving Day(s).

Whew, busy! In the process of moving, which was supposed to be all done by now, but the new place wasn't quite ready, so I've been mostly overseeing operations from my office via morning instructions and follow-up texts as K does most of the (literally) heavy-lifting. Bless him.

It's driving me mad that I can't be there, so I appease my anxiety by perusing Apartment Therapy in the little snippets of free time I can find. These are looks I like many elements of, but nothing is exactly spot-on, I guess that's what makes it personal style. I can't wait to see what we end up doing with the new space. I'll try to document some of the process here.
















I think mainly I want clean but friendly with vintage details and spots of warm color.

Listening to Wye Oak.

Life without context:

No comments:

Post a Comment