Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer is stepping right on in.

Feeling nostalgic for Oregon summers full of running around in forests and picking berries by the bucketful. Mmm.

This (holiday!) weekend marks the official beginning of summer (okay, so it's not technically until 21 June, but it's already here in our hearts and minds, right?).

One of summer's little pleasures I'm looking forward to? Reading under my new parasol in the yard, eating summer berries until I'm stuffed. Life can be so delicious.

Better make a trip to the market.

So, the boy K puts his arm around me as we are walking yesterday and says, "I like life." And he really does, which helps to remind me (who gets too caught up in the mess in my head sometimes) that I really like it too. Love.

Listening to Caledonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment