Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I Love on Wednesday

Today I love the work of Stella Im Hultberg.







When I first saw it, her work reminded me a bit of Audrey Kawasaki, so it made perfect sense when I discovered they collaborated:

This isn't something that I normally do, but I'm going to try out a short product review and see how it suits me.
On a recent excursion to Walgreen's to buy cold medicine, I was drawn to and picked up this oddly shaped lip balm.

My too-much-nose-blowing-induced chapped lips (does this happen to anyone else?) convinced me to satisfy my curiosity, and I'm so glad. This is some of the best lip moisturizer I've ever used. Unlike ChapStick--although there is nothing I love more than the smell of Classic ChapStick--this product doesn't appease only to later exacerbate dryness, it really keeps your lips moist without a million reapplications.

So far it comes in four scents.
I got the this one, but I'm very curious about mint.


Other plusses: it lasts a long time, it's fun to apply, and as a friend pointed out, when you're digging in your purse, you don't confuse it with anything else. Perfect.


Listening to Sleigh Bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment