Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Boyfriend

I know that it comes and goes as a trend, but honestly, does wearing boy's clothing ever get old? It's often called "boyfriend" clothing, but I buy boy's clothes for myself sometimes. And I don't like the oh-so-clever marketing of the phrase in womens lines. I'm not going to buy "boyfriend jeans," I'd prefer to just wear my boyfriend's jeans (yes, they fit me) or shop on the men's side.

Although, there is something strangely sexy about wearing clothes that smell like boy. I used to subscribe to that idea so much that I wore men's cologne, although that's not the smell I like now. I don't like cologne; I like that hard-to-define soap-on-skin, faintly sweaty, cottony man smell. Having said that, however, the smell of CK One still makes me a little melty. What can you do?





Listening to Owen Pallett.

Taking a break from picture a day until I figure out some stuff with my camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment